Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Resourcing Assistant here in the Resourcing Team at Dimensions. This would be the ideal role for someone who is keen to kick start a career in HR or internal recruitment. As training and support is provided no recruitment experience is necessary!
About the role
As a Resourcing Assistant you will play a central support role to the team by being first point of contact to our internal and external customers, supporting hiring managers and candidates with onboarding activity and queries, plus carrying out general administration tasks. Your main duties will include:
- Being first point of call for answering incoming calls and emails, handling queries with a pro-active and customer focused approach.
- Supporting the coordinators with onboarding candidates
- Admin tasks such as, uploading documents onto the candidate management system and sorting through post.
- Adhoc duties such as supporting line management with reports.
The successful candidate will have:
Grace C or above in GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Good IT skills, such as confident with using Microsoft Word and Excel
A highly organised and efficient way of working with a positive attitude
A desire to build a career in the internal recruitment or HR field
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
Or if you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Roxanne Hutchings on 0300 303 9019.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- Office Based Roles