Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme 2022.
This is a great opportunity for someone who already has some exposure to the HR or Recruitment environment and is keen to progress further within the sector. As a part of the Resourcing team you will be offered career progression opportunities, full training, a great virtual team environment and the chance to broaden your experience within the department. Though the role is homebased, some travel will be required for meetings upon the managers request.
Working three days a week Wednesday to Friday, this is a job share opportunity. The jobs shares have worked well and there is a detailed handover with your job share colleague on a Wednesday to ensure we maintain a great candidate experience.
The Resourcing team have a monthly training and collaboration day & all colleagues are expected to attend.
The hours available are 20 hours a week, Pro-rata salary of £13,184.
About the role
As a Resourcing Coordinator you will be providing a professional, consultative and pro-active recruitment service to hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process, whilst achieving time-to-hire and vacancy level targets.
Your main duties will include:
- Review, amend and authorise recruitment adverts to ensure they are legal and non- discriminate and appeal to the target market, contain no grammatical errors and are in line with company branding
- Process all offer and on-boarding paperwork and clearances, including; issuing offer letters, contracts and e- learning login details, processing security clearance applications, reference and health clearances, new starter forms and P46s for applicants
- Develop professional relationships with Locality Managers, Assistant Locality Managers and Internal Resourcing Consultants in order to gain a thorough understanding of their services needs for relief staffing in order to best match relief workers to their services and the people we support, as well as understanding recruitment needs
- Work towards and support the department in achieving KPI’s including time-to- hire and agency spend targets
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience gained within a HR or recruitment environment
- Experience of working to targets / deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate excellent IT skills
- Sense of urgency / ability to work at a fast pace
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.