Sales Invoicing Officer - 6 months contract
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme.
To accurately and on a timely basis produce Sales Ledger invoices to our purchasers and people we support from the regional invoice instruction database, and requests received from various sources, following the company’s procedures as set down in the Finance Manual and Corporate Policies documents.
Interviews will take place via Microsoft teams on the 29th & 30th September 2020.
About the role
Your main duties will include:
- Ensure all sales invoices are raised as per the invoice instructions and in the correct financial period. And are e-mailed/posted to relevant customer.
- To raise any credit notes as instructed and authorised by the Regional Finance Manager/Regional Finance Controller and other sales invoices from Operations via various reporting sources.
- Complete and update status of the sales invoice database in order for the RFM/RFC to review and check income at period end.
- Set up invoice agreements on AIM as instructed by regional finance team and attach relevant contract
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong Mathematics skills
- Exposure to working in a finance position
- Previous invoicing experience would be advantageous
- Able to manage own workload and unsupervised
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Office Based Roles