Are you experienced in supporting adults with learning disabilities in a supported living or residential care setting? Join our innovative team based in Winnersh, where you can lead by example, enjoying an excellent training programme, strong career progression - and deliver outstanding support through the unique ‘Activate’ model, proven to make a measurable difference to people’s lives and your professional satisfaction.
Dimensions support four people - one lady and three gentlemen in the registered supported living home. The people we support have autism and learning disabilities, so you will need to have experience working as a support worker in residential/care home or supporting living setting and be ready to lead a team. Aspects of the role will include managing day to day appointments, accessing the community for sessions, health appointments, social events and planning ahead, along with everything that goes with running a home.
This is a small service packed with big ideas and we are looking for someone to enable us to expand and embed these. If you are good at problem solving whilst having fun then this might be the perfect role to help you take your next steps within leadership in this sector. Opportunities are available to develop and grow into the role and full training is provided to ensure you are doing the job to the best of your abilities. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about championing the rights of the people we support, and helping to educate others along the way.
This is a full time position of 37.5 hours per week and we do work on a rotational basis, details of the rota pattern will be discussed at interview.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail please call Lenka on 07920861842 or click below to submit short application.
- A competitive payrate of £10.56 per hour
- up to 35 days paid Annual Leave (including public holidays – pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression
- High Street Discounts – Retail and Entertainment (supermarkets, hospitality, pubs, cinema etc.)
- Life Assurance and Company Pension
- Industry leading training
- Enhanced DBS paid for by us
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training, and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all our recruitment communications.