Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Finchampstead and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
The Dimensions team supports three gentlemen and three ladies in Finchampstead who enjoy a variety of activities. One of the gentlemen is a wheelchair user and due to some health needs will require support all the time.
We are looking dedicated and committed people to make a difference in the lives of the people we support.
The location is accessible by public transport and has parking available for those Support Workers who work nights, however it would be preferable for staff to have a driving licence as public transport at weekends is infrequent.
Support Workers will be part of a team that works flexibly on a rota and all employees will have access to the many benefits that come with working for Dimensions.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process or email your to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call George Mutema on 07392197280
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- Support Worker