Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Crowthorne locality and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities, with a variety of hours, to join our support team in Crowthorne. The people that we support are great fun to be with, extremely motivated and have a real thirst for life. Everyone likes to keep busy with daily activities such as:
· Train journeys
· Pub visits
If you are an active, driven person then this could be right up your street.
If you are a driver then that’s a bonus (but not essential).
No experience is required, just being approachable and trustworthy is a starting point. We will provide a full, individually tailored, training program.
We have a variety of hours and shift patterns available.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Esther Callaghan on 07770991956.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- Support Worker