Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Stanwell and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
We have a supported living home in Stanwell, Middlesex. Which is close to Staines and also located near to London Heathrow, Feltham and Hounslow.
The location is easily accessible by public transport and there is free parking spaces for staff.
The team provide support to 1 lady and 3 gentleman, supporting them with all their day to day tasks, health appointments, some personal care and social and leisure activities. 2 people have mobility needs but are able to walk and enjoy many activities.
If you enjoy planning meals, cooking and spending quality time with people supporting them to enjoy their days, this could be a job for you!
You will be part of a team that work flexibly on a 7 day rota due to the needs of the service, you will also be expected to do some occasional sleeping shifts. We welcome you to visit us and find out more about this happy and settled home.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Helen Couchman on 07702972822.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- OTE £21,032.56
- Support Worker