Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Wokingham and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
Dimensions has recently taken on a new service in Wokingham and we are looking for Support Workers to join our small team. The service supports three young gentlemen who have a variety of different needs. Here at Dimensions we put the people we support at the centre of everything we do, which means everyone has their own unique care plan and routine. The gentlemen are non-verbal and require highly tailored support in order to live their lives to the full. They are very active and love to get into the local community to engage with the wider society.
Due to the nature of the role a driver with a full UK driving license is desired as the three gentlemen have their own vehicles, however it is not essential.
Full training will be provided.
If you think you have the drive to succeed in this position please apply below.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
Apply now or contact Lenka Hlavacova for more information and/or support with application on 07920861842
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- Support Worker