Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Reading and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
We are looking for a unique team of Support Workers to support people with learning disabilities and autism in the local Reading and Wokingham area. We support people in Short break service, Outreach Service and supported living houses.
Our vibrant and energetic team require a like minded individual who is determined to make a positive impact within the workplace.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is perhaps looking to make the move to an outreach service or for someone who is looking for a new challenge.
We have a variety of shifts available in within our short break service, Outreach and supported living services.
The people we support have a variety of needs but everyone shares the common goal of having a great life.
We are looking to develop a team of individuals who are;
- Have a positive attitude
Who are approachable and consistent
Who are physically fit
This is a great opportunity for the right individuals who can make a real difference to lives of people with learning disabilities and autism.
Due to the nature of this role a driver with full UK drivers license would be desirable but is not essential.
Full training will be provided.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Mirna Zestic on 07500122225.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- OTE £21,381.25
- Support Worker