Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Wokingham and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
We have few services in Winnersh, Wokingham area which we manage. Our services are all very different, we have registered care homes and supported living services. All the people we support are very different and so are their needs, support is tailored to every person depending on their needs, wishes and preferences, the support which staff offer can be anything from personal care, supporting people we support to appointments to going out on trip to the theatre, sea side, helping someone to get volunteering job and etc...
Working in any of our services is incredible awarding and fun, every day is different and it is all about what the people we support wants to do or need to do
Even though this advert is out for full time position, we also offer part time and casual work too so please apply and we can discuss at the interview
Full training will be provided.
If you think you have the drive to succeed in this position please apply below.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
Apply now or contact Lenka Hlavacova for more information and/or support with application on 07920861842
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- Support Worker