Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Southampton and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
Dimensions are recruiting Support Workers to join our team at in Portswood.
Spring Crescent is a block of 8 individual supported living flats currently supporting 1 female and 6 males with varying degrees of learning disability.
Two of the people we support are wheelchair users and need hoisting.
We are looking for individuals who are self motivated and looking for a new challenge.
You must be happy to do all aspects of personal care, support people in their own homes with their household tasks and accessing the community for activities and appointments. This can be a challenging but very rewarding role.
You will ensure the people we support live the way they want and have choice and control over all aspects of their lives.
Due to the nature of this role a Full UK Drivers Licence is essential.
All training is provided to ensure you are fully equipped to carry out your role as Support worker.
The location is easily accessible by public transport and also has parking available.
Full time and part time day posts available.
Please contact Nicky Eccleston on 07392871285 to find out more.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Nicky Eccleston on 07392871285.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- OTE £20,706.59
- Support Worker