Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Dimensions is an award winning, life changing, not-for-profit charity which promotes independence for every individual. We pride ourselves on being a values-based employer and if you are looking for a career in care – there couldn’t be anything more rewarding.
We are recruiting for amazing Support Workers in New Southgate. Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential by providing you with all the necessary training, guidance and support you need to complete your care certificate and further qualifications.
We support people with learning disabilities and autism, with challenging behaviour, personal care, epilepsy, complex needs and much more. If you have a caring, kind and thoughtful nature, we would love to hear from you.
The role will involve:
- Supporting on regular activities; Shopping, appointments and music therapy to name a few
- Personal care
- Support around the house
- Some require support with PEG feeding
- Mild challenging behaviour
- Shift patterns from 7am - 3pm, 2pm - 10:20pm followed by a sleep in or waking night shift 9:15pm - 7:15 am.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Jan Aylott on 07769880843.
Sleep ins are paid at the rate of £30.50 per sleep in. In addition if applicable top up payments will be awarded accordingly to meet National Minimum Wage obligations.
We believe anyone has the potential be a great support worker, no matter your background, as long as you share our values; respect, partnership, courage, ambition and integrity – that’s why we recruit based on values and not skills or experience. For more information on our values based recruitment click here
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- OTE £21,986.77
- Support Worker