Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Wokingham and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
We manage four services in Winnersh, Wokingham.
One of our services is a registered care home for four people we support. We have three gentlemen and one lady living in this service and they all need support with all aspects of their life, this is from personal care, supporting with cooking to going out to clubs, theatre, to the seaside and loads of other fun things to do. The team at this service work really well, we have recently developed activity planner which enables all the people we support to go out more and do what they enjoy doing. Dunstans Drive is a fun place to work at, there is loads of laughter and always something going on. Due to the nature of the role a driver with a full UK driving license is desired however it is not essential.
Our other services in the area are all supported living services where we support people who are most of the time very independent but need our help to maybe read letters, support them to take them shopping, to an appointment or just a have a chat or go out for coffee/cake or going out for meal, to cinema.
Full training will be provided.
We also offer many great benefits such as driving scheme, bike scheme, high street vouchers and many more......
Even though we are advertising for full time staff we are also interested in staff who can do part time or relief work, all this can be discussed at the interview
If you would like to join one of our teams please give me a call or send me an email for more information, the attached job description, person specification and additional information will give you lots of information about Dimensions or you can have a look at our website www.dimensions.org.uk
If you don't have access to computer or need bit of help with the application we can also help so please give me a call and we can have a chat about it
Lenka Hlavacova 07920861842 lenka.hlavacova@Dimensions-uk.org
To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- Support Worker