Motivated and keen to make a difference to peoples lives? We have a opening as a Support Worker supporting adults with autism to live full and active lives. No day is ever the same. The role involves community access, trips to many different places as well as providing support with personal care, medication administration, house hold tasks and maintaining and developing social networks and friendships.
There is a shift pattern way of working that is flexible to accommodate peoples activities as well as ensuring staff work life balance, we offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
For further information please contact Gill on 07852460249 or send your CV to Gillian.email@example.com
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker