We are looking for a full time Support Worker in Fareham (37.5 hrs per week).
We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live. The role will involve supporting three people in their home with all aspect of their daily lives. They enjoy going out and about into the community, clubs and day services. They are quite independent, but require support with daily skills - house hold tasks and also personal care. They also love going to the cinema, theatre, parties, holidays and visits to museums.
Shifts patterns can vary and there are usually two staff on shift at one time. There is a element of lone-working, alternate weekends and sleep In shifts.
It is essential to have a full drivers licence for this position.
For further information, please contact Glenn on 07908470018.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker