Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Louth and create a positive difference that improves the lives of the people we support. We are recruiting for part time staff with opportunities to work flexibly in the Louth area. Ideally suited for drivers, the role involves various shifts/hours including some waking nights.
A message from the people we support: We live in (and around) Louth and are looking for someone to support us along life’s journey. Our support needs are as individual as our characters - ranging from communication, food preparation, personal care and mobility.
Between us we have a wide range of interests which include attending live concerts and gigs, visiting the gym, swimming, boating, cooking, cafes, shopping and animals.
We enjoy good company and happy people. Dimensions offer full training and support (including medication training) to ensure you are matched to our needs. You will be part of a team that works flexibly on a rota.
Apply today and you could be supporting us to live our lives!
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Chris Brocklesby on 07771 826248.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker