Are you looking for a career change and want to work in Care? Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential by providing you with all the necessary training, guidance and support you need to complete your care certificate and further qualifications.
We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers to provide person-centred support in Keynsham. We support 3 ladies and 6 gentlemen in a large house. They enjoy a lot of activities such as gardening, picnics in the garden, indoor games, bingo, arts & crafts, singing and baking. It is a lively atmosphere we have in this house with lots of fun and games.
It is essential to be a driver for this role due to the requirements of the people we support.
Alongside our award winning benefits package, we give you the opportunity to:
- Obtain your Health Care Certificate.
- On successful passing of probation the opportunity to obtain your NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Gain access on our Aspire Career Development programme.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Ramya Giri on 0300 303 9150.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- OTE £22,311.75
- Support Worker