Shift Work - Including alternative Weekends, occasional Bank Holidays
Includes - Personal Care
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for Support Workers in Woodhall Spa to cover various shifts from full time, part time and relief to suit you. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live. We are looking for individuals to work in Woodhall Spa and the local area. You will work as part of a dynamic and committed team to deliver person centered support to 4 gentlemen living with conditions ranging from Cornelia-De-Lange Syndrome to Autism. Every day will be different and you will play a huge part in enabling the gentlemen you support to live the independent and inclusive life they choose. This is a challenging but extremely rewarding role that can involve anything from supporting someone to get washed and dressed to supporting them to go on an adventure holiday or attend a hospital appointment. We are looking for individuals with a can do attitude and a willingness to learn, previous experience is desirable but not required.
To be considered for this role you will need to hold a full UK/EU driving licence.
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
At Dimensions we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free driving Lessons and your first practical and theory test paid for
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker