Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Are you looking for a career change and want to work in Care? Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential.
We are currently looking for Support Workers to join our team at Finchampstead. We support 3 gentlemen in a supported living service with their daily routine and activities. The people we support like going to the park, meals out, cinema, disco and swimming. We have full time and part time positions available to suit your lifestyle.
This is a rewarding role where you will be adding value and making people's lives better every day.
Due to the location of this service, it is essential to be a driver for this role.
You will provide:
- Personal care and support with getting out and about
- Promoting independence and decision making
- Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community
- Work together with the behaviour support team and the family to provide the best possible support.
In return, we offer you a range of benefits and rewards which can be found in the job description attached.
Alongside our award winning benefits package, we give you the opportunity to:
- Obtain your Health Care Certificate.
- On successful passing of probation the opportunity to obtain your NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Gain access on our Aspire Career Development programme.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker