Are you looking for a career change and want to work in Care? Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential by providing you with all the training, guidance and support you need.
We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers to provide person-centred support in the Witney area where we support five adults with learning disabilities and autism. They enjoy puzzles, arts & crafts, board games, online games, cooking, gardening and karaoke.
This is a rewarding role where you will be adding value and making people's lives better every day.
It is essential to be a driver for this role due to the requirements of the people we support.
- Calm, patient, individuals with a good sense of humour
- Willingness to help enable people to live independent lives
- Wanting to learn new skills
In return we give you:
- Employee discounts, WOW points and In-store rewards in popular retailers and Cinemas
- Free training including Health Care Certificate
- Refer a friend scheme
- Support towards completing your NVQ Level 2
- Gain access on our Aspire Career Development programme.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few Social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work programme 2020.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker