Support Worker - Winnersh - No experience necessary!
Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Winnersh and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
In Winnersh, we have three gentlemen and one lady living in a registered care home and they all need support with all aspects of their life, this is from personal care, supporting with cooking to going out to clubs, theatre, to the seaside and loads of other fun things to do. The team at this service work really well, we have recently developed activity planner which enables all the people we support to go out more and do what they enjoy doing. Dunstans Drive is a fun place to work at, there is loads of laughter and always something going on. Due to the nature of the role a driver with a full UK driving license is desired however it is not essential.
Full training will be provided.
Even though we are advertising for full time staff we are also interested in staff who can do part time or relief work, all this can be discussed at the interview
If you would like to join one of our teams please give me a call on 0300 303 9150 or email me on email@example.com
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- Support Worker