In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for Support Workers in Prudhoe, Northumberland to cover various shifts from full time, part time and relief to suit you. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live. You will be supporting a younger male with an autism diagnosis with all aspects of daily living. He requires 24/7 support and you will be proactive to get involved with exciting activities such as swimming, museums, walking and accessing the community visiting local places of interest.
Be prepared to work flexibly as you will be part of a wider support team working across a variety of shift patterns between 7am-10pm/ long days and this role will require a sleep in duty. You will also be required to work alternative weekends and the occasional bank holiday.
If you can be proactive and focused on outcomes, and want to play a positive role in this young mans life then we would like to hear from you!
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker