Part-time / Full-time/Nights - 7.5 - 37.5 hours
Driving Licence essential
Our service in Willingham supports 5 ladies and a gentleman who love to go swimming, concerts, the park, shopping and have their own allotment. We are looking for full and part time support workers to join our team to support the individuals with all aspects of their daily life in and around their home and out in the community.
The starting salary for this service is £9.54. The people we support at this service have a variety of complex needs and as such specialist training will be given. Once training is completed the salary for this role is up to £10 per hour. Personal care is required for this role and you will be required to wear a mask and additional PPE whilst supporting.
We have full and part time positions available. Applicants must be flexible to cover night shifts and weekends as well as hours in the daytime.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19 we will be conducting our interviews via video calls on Microsoft Teams.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
If you think this is the right role for you, come and make a difference to people’s lives, every working day!
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Caron Males on 07917184815
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker