In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in a home in between Thatcham and Newbury and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
The Dimensions team support a lady and a gentleman living in their own home. The gentleman goes out to day centres during the day so his support time are approximately 7am to 9am and then from 3pm to 10pm. The lady has support from 7am to 10pm and both share a wake night staff. Both people require support with every daily task to support them to be independent from cooking and cleaning to keeping themselves fresh and clean. They both enjoy lots of activities from swimming, country walks, visits to family to meals out to name just a few. You will need to be a driver as both people we support have their own cars that you will be expected to drive. The rota is done from Monday to Sunday, you will need to be flexible, the rotas are done fairly but you will need to be able to work weekends (we try to do one on one off but it could be two on two off) and also bank holidays etc.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Lisa Landau on 07795062333.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker