Support Worker - Oxfordshire - Full Training Provided!
Are you looking for a great opportunity to give back to your community? At Dimensions, our number one priority is to continue supporting our people and ensuring their needs are met. This is a rewarding role where you will be adding value and making people's lives better every day.
We are looking for kind and caring Support Workers to be part of our fun team in various locations within Oxfordshire. We are currently recruiting in Banbury, Bicester, Headington, Wallingford, Kidlington, Witney and Cowley areas. We have full time and part time hours available. It is a busy yet fun role.
In your role you will be:
- Taking people we support out on day trips, garden centres, meals out and various other activities
- Engaging them in games, activities, cooking and baking indoors
- Supporting them with medication and personal care
- Helping them lead independent and happy lives.
You can attend the interview from the comfort of your home via Video call.
Drivers are preferred however not essential.
In return, we offer you a range of benefits and rewards which can be found in the job description attached.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
If you would like to find out more, call Ramya Giri on 0300 303 9150 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Worker