In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to give back to your community? At Dimensions, our number one priority is to continue supporting our people and ensuring their needs are met. We welcome applications from people with life experience who can support people with complex health care needs.
In Kidderminster, we support 9 individuals in 2 houses with their daily routine and activities. They like going to the park, meals out, cinema, disco and swimming. We have full time and part time positions available to suit your lifestyle.
In this role you will:
- Provide help with personal care, eating and drinking needs
- Help with medication, epilepsy support and other health care needs
- Drive people to day trips, medical appointments, walks to the park, coffee and cake in their own car.
It is essential to be a driver to be considered for this role.
You can attend the interview from the comfort of your home via Video call. Full paid training and qualifications are provided.
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker