Kinson, Bournemouth area
Full time and Part time - 15 - 37.5 hours
Drivers licence required - Manual
We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live. This involves supporting to access the community visiting local places of interest and enjoying lunches out at various venues. We are looking for people who like cooking and gardening and enjoying time outdoors as well as arts and crafts inside. Our families play a big part in their lives so we also require support with building and maintaining those relationships. We are looking for motivated individuals who are really committed to making changes and having a positive impact on the people we support in their everyday lives.
Shift patterns - 7am - 2:30pm / 2:30pm - 10pm / 9am - 7pm / alternate weekends - No sleep Ins.
For further information, please contact Hannah on 07903549310.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker