Support Worker / Care Assistant
Full time and part time hours
We are looking for Support Workers in Weymouth to cover various shifts from full time, part time and relief to suit you. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking for someone to support a gentleman in his 20s, with varied disabilities (autism, ADHD, tortes) in his own home in Weymouth. You will need to have a great work ethic and be able to take a pro-active approach within the home, whilst supporting him to explore new opportunities. Reliability and having a fun sense of humour is the key to his heart and will help him to become more independant. He enjoys going on long walks, shopping and in the past, attended discos and swimming. He would also love to go on holiday. The role will also involve supporting with medication, prompting with personal care and SCIP training.
Shifts - 2:1 support during the day. 8:30am - 9:30pm and can sometimes do shorter days.
For further information, please contact Ashley on 07702973058.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker