Support Worker - Permanent, annualised contract.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference to someone’s life every day?
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit companies supporting people with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs. This is a varied role where you will be enabling people we support to live independent and fulfilled lives. We provide a structured training programme and qualifications, so no experience necessary!
We are offering you the flexibility to work as part of an Annualised Contract to suit your lifestyle with a guarantee of a minimum number of hours per year, annual leave and other benefits.
To find out more, call Ramya Giri on 0300 303 9150.
About the role
A typical role will involve;
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Personal care
- Support with shopping, housework including cleaning and laundry
- Supporting with medication
- Supporting and encouraging people to find opportunities in education, employment and leisure, and enable them to take part in these opportunities
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment.
- Support Worker