Various Hours - 7.5-37.5 hours
Full drivers licence essential
Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference – join our ambitious team and create more opportunities for the people we support. You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life and, in return, we’ll help you on your career path to be the best you can be.
We support 6 individuals within their own flats to live an independent life. We have a new position available for part time or full time hours to join our team. Some personal care may be involved and a driving licence is a requirement to drive the people we support to any activities or appointments out in the community.
If you think this is the right role for you, come and make a difference to people’s lives, every working day!
For more information on the service and people we support, please contact Jennifer Ball on 07860923416.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Jennifer Ball on 07860923416.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- Support Worker