Are you looking for a new career in 2021? Break out of your comfort zone and start an exciting new career opportunity with our service based in Stowmarket.
As a Support Worker in Suffolk, you will be a valued member of our team supporting four gentleman with personal care, activities and meal preparation. They enjoy films, cooking, board games and playing on their pool table. During the week, they often go to day centres and at weekends they spend their time within our supported living service participating in exciting new activities. Certainly no day is the same within this rewarding role!
Being a driver is preferred to be able to take the people we support out to their activities, along with being comfortable with personal care and medication.
Your hours would consist of day and sleep in shifts. The requirement to complete 2-3 sleep in shifts a month is a must. Expected to work alternative weekends as well as working on occasional bank holidays.
Benefits and rewards:
- • £30.50 per sleep in.
- • 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- • A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- • Long Service Awards, Life Assurance and Pension scheme
- • Great Induction and training opportunities including the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
Interview from the comfort of your own home with our virtual interview process.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker