Support Worker - Wallingford
We are looking for kind Support Workers to provide person-centred support in Wallingfordwhere we support six adults in 2 bungalows. They enjoy various activities such as day trips, going for coffee, shopping, visiting family and friends and pamper days.
As a Support Worker you will:
- Promote independence among the people we support
- Administer medication and support with personal care where required.
This is a rewarding role where you will be adding value and making people's lives better every day.
The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker