Support Worker / Care Assistant
Full -time - 37.5 hours
Full driving licence essential
We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment. We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live. Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
The Dimensions team supports a gentleman with learning difficulties living in his own home and out and about in the community. This position is part time, with some weekend and night shifts required on a rotational basis.
The gentleman we support is a keen gardener and has his own allotment and he also keeps chickens. He likes to get out and about to car boot sales etc and loves meeting new people and also keeping in touch with his family. If you think these are things you could support him with then this may be the job for you!
For further information, please contact Rebecca Clements on 0300 303 9004 ex. 3528.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker