Exciting New Opportunity!
Support Worker - Waking Nights
Shift Work; includes alternative weekends and occasional bank holidays
37.5 hours and 28.5 hours per week positions available!
Includes personal care & manual handling
About the role
Dimensions is looking for caring Support Workers at Brent to support in our supported living service. As a Waking Night Support Worker you will be supporting with night time and morning routines and monitoring the during the night (this will include personal care & manual handling). Updating and maintaining records whilst they're are asleep. You will be given ongoing support and leadership from the management team including mental health.
Shift patterns are usually between 9pm-8am Monday-Sunday.
Successful candidates will work well with the people we support with a person centered approach. No previous experience necessary.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate.
Alongside our generous benefits package, we give you:
- Training Programme including Care Certificate - delivered by Skills for Care endorsed ‘’Centre of Excellence’’
- Access to Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship worth over £3,000.
- Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advise
- Employee wellbeing strategy and listening network promoting mental health support.
The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker