Support Workers / Care Assistants
Full time and Part time
Full Training & Qualifications Provided
Dimensions supports 12 adults living in 2 bungalows on the same street in Banbury. We support them with various activities such as day service, shopping, visiting the herb centre, health appointments, coffee and cake and walks to the park. We also help them with personal care, feeding, medication and any other requirement. We are looking for enthusiastic and compassionate Support Workers to help them take charge and lead independent, happy lives.
It is essential to be a driver for this role.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. We welcome applications from Care Assistants/Carers/Health Care Assistants/Retail Staff
The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Shirley Cuthbertson on 07493866802.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker