Support Worker - Aldershot
Support Workers / Care Assistants
Full Time & Part Time available
Drivers licence required
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live. Get involved with activities such as swimming, sensory, intensive interaction and accessing the community visiting local places of interest (all activities and excursions will be in adherence to the current . ongoing government guidance on social distancing, local travel and face coverings).
There are four people being supported in Aldershot with high and complex needs. They need support with all daily living tasks including cooking, cleaning, personal care, medication and looking after their health. They also like to enjoy time outdoors as well as karaoke inside. Families and friends play a big part in their lives so we also require support with maintaining those relationships.
Shift patterns can vary - 7:30am - 3pm and 2:30pm - 9/10pm. Some shifts can be long days and you will need to be able to work every other weekend. Occasional sleep ins may also be required. This will be discussed at interview. For further information, please contact Alison on 07770968678.
Candidates must have a full drivers licence for this position due to the needs of the people we support.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Worker