Support Worker - Bath
Support Workers needed in Bath - Full Training Provided - No Experience Necessary
We are looking for kind & caring Support Workers in Central Bath. We have one gentleman and 4 ladies living in this service and they all need support with all aspects of their life. We support them with personal care, cooking, going out to clubs, sensory activities, to the seaside and loads of other fun things.
Even though we are advertising for Full time staff we are also interested in staff who can do Part Time, all this can be discussed at the interview.
Drivers are preferred however not essential.
Full training will be provided.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process. If you would like to know more about the role, please call Ramya Giri on 0300 303 9150.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2020.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker