Support Worker - Cambridgeshire
Hourly rate from £9.35- £9.91 per hour
Hours -Full time (37.5) and Part time (flexible)
Full Driving Licence preferable
Full training and qualifications provided
Are you considering a career in adult social care but you don't know where to start? Perhaps you have some questions about the role of a Support Worker and what's involved? Whether you're new to the industry or looking for your next challenge, we'd love to invite you to attend the Cambridge career fair.
Come and join us on Wednesday 15th September 2021 at Graduate Cambridge Granta Place, Mill Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1RT. We'd love to see you!
Are you ready to take on a role that is rewarding, fun and provides training and qualifications? Then come and join us!
About the role
Dimensions is looking for caring Support Workers in Cambridgeshire to support people with learning disabilities. We have positions available in Comberton, Bar Hill, Willingham, Arbury, Harston and many more!. The people we support enjoy a lot of fun activities such as gardening, picnics outdoors, indoor games, bingo, arts & crafts, singing, baking, going out of walks and shopping. You will be given full training and work in a fun team environment.
Other key info: Full-time, part-time and relief positions available. Full and extensive training is given so prior experience in this field is not essential. We want the right people with the right attitudes and aptitudes, and we will provide training to develop the required skills.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate and we provide with some of the best rewards in the industry in return for your hard work:
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Close-knit supportive team
- 12 weeks structured training programme which is fully paid for
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- No uniform and work in one location that helps you build meaningful working relationships
- Workplace Pension
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- £500 refer a friend bonus
- Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.