We are recruiting for Support Workers in Cardiff!!
We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are curently recruiting across four service within the area, and have full time, part time and relief work available.
Joining the Dimensions team as a support worker, you will be given support and leadership from a locality manager, assistant locality manager or, in their absence, a lead support worker.
About the role:
- Helping people learn the skills they need to live the life they choose
- Recognising and celebrating what the person can do for themselves
- Support and encourage to maintain personal care, such as showering and dressing themselves
- Helping the people we support to manage their own money
- Support people with their day to day travel
- Encourage and support to do housework, including cleaning and laundry
- Support to shop for things they wish to buy, including clothes and food
Plus much, much more.....
For further information, please contact Tracy on 07384892314.
Whether you have a background in Retail, Hospitality, Constructions, or have worked within the NHS, Mental health or cared for a family member, we want to hear from you.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate.
- Alongside our generous benefits package, we give you:
- Training Programme including Care Certificate - delivered by Skills for Care endorsed ‘’Centre of Excellence’’
- Access to Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship worth over £3,000.
- Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advise
- Employee wellbeing strategy and listening network promoting mental health support.
- A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.