We are looking for Female Care Assistants/ Support Workers to join our Barnet site.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing friendly non for Profit Company.
Apply now to join our great team to help improve the lives of the people we support.
Here at Dimensions we offer the following;
- Full and part time positions available, as well as relief opportunities if you are looking for a more flexible way of supporting others.
- £200 refer a friend scheme
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days.
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions.
- An occupational sick pay scheme.
- The opportunity for flexible working
- We’ve invested to provide you with free, ongoing access to a huge range of training and support to help you develop.
- Aspire, our award-winning career development programme, will support to you to develop the skills, confidence and experience to progress your career within the Dimensions Group.
- We provide financial bonuses every five years through our Long Service Awards
- Discounts and cashback on shopping through Rewarding Dimensions. You may also benefit from a work mobile phone, our bike to work scheme, season ticket loans, and more.
Dimensions exists to help each person we support to live a fulfilling life, to be equal in society and to be active in his or her local community. That’s a big deal. It means being able to have choice and control in life. It means choosing to go out or to stay in, making friends and having relationships, finding and developing skills and interests. It also means managing a home, voting, staying healthy and being able to pursue employment or volunteering opportunities. If you think you can help the people we support get more from life, we want to hear from you.
In Barnet, we are supporting six adults with learning disability, autism, mental health and/or behaviours that challenge. We are advertising to increase our team of female support staff and we are ideally looking for local people who know the area or people who are willing to find new places for the people we support to go to.
We love to have a good laugh and we enjoy having lots of fun so applicants with a good sense of humour is beneficial. We are looking for enthusiastic and compassionate Support Workers to help them take charge and lead independent, happy lives.
We are looking for Care Assistants/Support Workers to join us who are:
- Committed to our values and the continuous improvement of our services.
- Able to listen to the people we support and demonstrate an understanding of what they are communicating. (This is checked at the interview stage only.)
- Able to exercise confidentiality when supporting vulnerable adults – for example, financial and personal details
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people within your local community.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible to work alternate weekends, 7am-3pm/3pm-10pm/waking nights and sleep in shifts.
- Willing to undertake Personal Care tasks including bathing and toileting.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. We welcome applications from Care Assistants/Carers/Health Care Assistants/Retail Staff.
The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process. Alternatively, please call Dawn Tew on telephone 07827957696 for more information.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.