Support Worker - Fareham
We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join our team of support workers in Fareham. Dimensions provide life changing support to people with learning disabilities and autism throughout England and Wales. We often find great talent from retail, cleaning and hospitality backgrounds, but no matter what your experience, we want to hear from you. This is your opportunity to start a career where you are genuinely changing people’s lives and to join an award winning team in the process.
The Dimensions team are supporting 4 gentleman across two dwellings with varying levels of challenging behaviours. We will offer full and thorough training on behavioural support and all other aspects of the role. Advanced levels of manual handling are to be expected and the shifts times vary but will include: earlies, lates, mid shifts, and every other weekend so a flexible approach to working hours is key.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact Tracey on 07392867117 or please click apply at the bottom to submit a short application.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
- Support Worker