Support Worker - Fareham (Full Time)
We are recruiting for full time and part time Support Workers in Fareham (Wickham).
Joining the Dimensions team as a Support Worker, you will be given support and leadership from a Locality Manager, Assistant Locality Manager or, in their absence, a Lead Support Worker. As a Support Worker, you’ll be helping people you support to live the individual life they want, ensuring they have choice and control over the planning and delivery of their support.
You will be supporting one gentleman in his own home in Wickham. He loves going out and keeping active. He goes to clubs such as swimming, singing and also loves to dance. He likes days out in his car and has 2:1 support when out in the community. The role can be challenging at times, mainly vocal and requires support with personal care.
Shift patterns can vary throughout the week and will include lone working as well as working in a team. Shifts can start from 7am and can finish around 10pm. For example - 7am - 3pm / 2:30pm - 10pm. Be prepared to work flexibly. This could include working some weekends (alternate), waking nights or sleepins if required and bank holidays.
It is essential to have a drivers licence for this position.
For further information, please contact Glenn on 07908470018.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker