Support Worker - Female
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Enjoy a flexible working life, making a positive difference to the lives of the people you support. Join our team of Support Workers, fitting your working hours around your other life and family commitments.
At the service you will be working in there are currently 3 people you will be supporting. They are very independent individuals who enjoy various activities. They go to work by themselves and love the support as a opportunity to talk and socialise, get help with preparing dinner and other errands they may need to run. Your job role will consist of early hours starting at 8:30 with day support up until 19:00. The shift patterns vary and the days aren't always as long. There is the opportunity to do sleep ins when covering holiday support etc. You will have the opportunity to work with various people we support with in the building and may upon occasion travel to our outreach services. Being a driver isn't mandatory as all services are within a walking distance, however is beneficial when travelling in all weather conditions.
Please get in contact for more details and we look froward to receiving your application!
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
Apply to be a Support Worker right now:
If being a Relief Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please read the attached job description and person specification. It then couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process. Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Shannon Moxey on 07387411426.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker