Support Worker - Female
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring female support worker to join our team of support workers in Barnet. Dimensions provide life changing support to people with learning disabilities and autism throughout England and Wales. Whether you have a background in retail, cleaning or you are a recent graduate we want to hear from you. This is your opportunity to start a career where you are genuinely changing people’s lives and to join an award winning team in the process.
We’re looking for female support worker to support adults who have high complex care needs. They will need help with activities around the house, doing laundry, cleaning and cooking to name a few. When able to resume; to help them attend appointments, day centres and to accompany them out to their leisure activities like reflexology, massages, shows and to the garden centre. The role also requires manual handling, use of wheelchairs personal care and some of them require to be PEG fed. They like to laugh and have fun so having a good sense of humour is a bonus!
The shift pattern is from 7am– 2:30pm, 2:00pm – 9:30pm
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker