Support Worker - Female
Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference - we are looking for female to join our team of Support Workers in Shrewsbury and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support.
The Dimensions team supports two woman in Shrewsbury and they enjoy various in house activities as well as clubs and activities in the local community. Both ladies due to there health needs require support all the time. There’s a separate bedroom for Support Workers who are required to stay overnight; and you’ll be part of a team that works flexibly on a rota. The location is easily accessible by public transport and has on street parking available for Support Workers who may need it.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2020.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- OTE £21,660.80
- Support Worker