Support Worker - Female
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Start your day knowing you'll make a difference- We are looking for full-time and part-time Female Support Workers in Poole/Broadstone to cover various shifts in our complex health services. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment. We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
We are looking to recruit a new staff team to support a gentleman with complex health needs. The role will also involve supporting in our existing services in the area. Support can include doing the house work, meal prep and feeding, full personal care, supporting out into the community to do fun activities and support with administrating medication. The male we support also uses oxygen and is non-mobile. Full training will be provided.
Shift patterns can vary throughout the week depending on what the people we support do. Shifts will be between the hours of 7am - 10pm and waking nights within one service. (7am - 3pm / 2:30pm - 10pm / 8am - 5pm / 9:30pm - 7am / alternate weekends)
Driving licence is essential due to the needs of the people we support
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010"
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Nichola on 07500088175 or send your CV to email@example.com
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- OTE £23,475.38
- Support Worker