Support Worker - Female
Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Poundbury and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support.
We are currently recruiting for a female support worker to work full or part time.
We support 6 individuals with varying levels of disabilities who live in their own individual flats, but you will be closely working with 2 females that we support that have varying needs of support.
You will be supporting individuals to access activities in the community and leading the life they want to live. You will be required to drive for the people we support whom have their own vehicles.
Some individuals require help with their personal care needs.
This service is easily accessible by public transport.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Jennifer Ball on 07860 923416.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- Support Worker