Support Worker - Female
Female Support Worker - Trowbridge
Start your day knowing you’ll make a difference - We are looking for a Female Support Worker to join our team in Trowbridge and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support.
In this service you will be supporting two gentlemen. One of which is dependent on a wheelchair and his staff to make his life creative and fulfilled. They are both very loving individuals with great personalities and they both have an amazing sense of humour. By supporting these individuals you will be expected to help them with their day to day lives, assist them in planning their shopping and various appointments. You will need to help monitor their health and general well being.
To do this job well you will need to be a compassionate and creative individual with the ambition to try new things that help the people you support to be empowered.
If you think you have all of these things and would love to join our team of passionate support workers then please apply.
You can attend the interview from the comfort of your home.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Shannon Moxey on 07387411426.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker