Support Worker - Female
Female Support Workers - Suffolk - No experience necessary!
We are looking for Female Support Workers in Suffolk . You will be supporting in a single service supporting one lady in her early 40's. She loves to watch television, music programmes, sensory activities, teddy bears and enjoys going out to the local community. Full support with personal care and some element of using a wheelchair will be required but this is minimal.
We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment. We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
Shifts will be 9am - 9pm followed by a sleep in.
A full UK driving licence is preferred but not essential.
Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2020.
Dimensions are one of the country’s largest not-for-profit organisations supporting people with learning difficulties, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and we are driven by our values. People with learning disabilities and their families are at the heart of everything we do.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker