Support Worker- Female
Returning to social care Or looking for a new opportunity?
Come and join an award winning charity who recruit based on values rather than experience.
About the role
We are looking for Female Support Workers to support a gentleman in North Cockerington, Louth. The person we support is described as charming, cheeky, mischievous nature and affectionate. We are looking for staff who are confident, have a positive personality and who can be forward thinking and upbeat to support him with a variety of activities including walking, being out and about in his community, colouring and puzzles & dominos. He enjoys home cooked food and has a very sweet tooth!
You will also assist with personal care and epilepsy support. You will continue to build positive relationships with his family whom are very close.
Dimensions are proud to offer serveral part-time positions and can offer our Support Workers contracted hours with flexible contracts to suit your other commitments. You will need to be flexible to working a variety of shifts including sleep in shifts.
Full UK/EU Driving licence required to be considered for this position
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
Interview from the comfort of your own home, we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker